This reflash is for European Honda Accord CU2 (2008-2013) , sedan, tourer, M/T sau A/T transmission, 2.4L petrol engine.
Details about reflash:
- VTEC point lowered to 4800 rpm , instead of 5800 rpm (stock)
- the red line is increased to 7600 rpm from 7200 stock ( for AT transmission this is available in sportshift mode, only)
- the result is higher VTEC window 4800 – 7600 rpm (stock 5800- 7200 rpm)
- you are on the power window much earlier from 4800 rpm (instead of 5800 rpm stock)
- and the power window is activated at 4800 rpm, only at WOT , otherwise is being activated at 5800 rpm (stock) – so you will be on the power window only when you really need it and save gas when you don’t need it
- DBW optimization for a better throttle response and feeling: pedal position is set 1:1 to throttle position, without any compensation so it behaves like a wired one
- the software is developed for RON 95 gas, you don’t need to use much expensive gas like RON98
- the reflash works fine with a stock engine or with bolt-ons (headers, intake, exhaust – which maximizes the gain )
- fuel maps tuned for lower fule consumption at low rpm during normal driving or cruising ~0.6-0.8 L/100km ( depending on the driving style, air filter and CAT conditions)
- the engine output and response is much better on lower rpms, so you don’t need to rev it so high as before, so this will save the gas, too
Don’t forget to check the Feedback section, to see what our clients think about our services.
In the BLOG area you can find some videos from some customers, too.
- How can I get the ECU reflash ?
- if you are from dealer’s area you can provide the ECU personally , also you can bring the car to the dealer and for an additional tax you can have the ECU removed/installed by the dealer
- if you are not from dealer’s area you can ship the ECU by mail, we will ship it back to you as soon as possible with the updated software
- How do you remove the ECU from the car ?
- how to for CL9 : http://www.hondata.com/downloads/tsx_ecu_removal.pdf
- how to for CU2: TBA
- Can I use RON98 gas ?
- yes, but there will be no benefit of using it, as the software is developed for good RON95 gas
- Will the reflash work with other mods like VTC gear, intake manifold, or cams ?
- No. You will need custom tuning for those.
- Can I reflash my 2.0 Accord CU1 (156hp) ?
- we don’t offer anything for this engine as it uses an economy VTEC type